Wednesday, 19 August 2020

Task 6 Facebook

 

About liked Page Posted

I found this page through a video my brother posted on Facebook it was quite a funny video about drinking tea. It was very easy to navigate to Jimeoin's page by clicking on his profile name and just clicking on 'like', now I am automatically following this page. I can stop following at any time by clicking on the 'following' button to un-tick it. I'm quiet glad I did navigate to this page for this exercise because now I know Jimeoin is going to be streaming his latest show filmed before covid lockdown on the 5th of September. This may be a fun show to watch from home on a Saturday night.😄

Although looking further into it the tickets cost $25 😞


Here's a link to the tea story, enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/28309913924/videos/481979562712406/


Social networking could be used in a library to keep patrons updated on events, past and upcoming. People who choose to follow can build up a knowledge of the types of things available to do or participate in at the library and get more of an understanding of how the library is evolving. They may be more inclined to visit or come along to events when they see photos of past events or comments from people who have enjoyed an experience at the library.

1 comment:

Task 10 Finalise

  Finalise This is the end, bye bye blog! I have shared the blog with class mates and will update with names of pages I have left comments o...